Love them or hate them Moguls are a constant challenge no matter what your level of skiing! If you’ve been avoiding them, longing to conquer them or simply just frustrated by them, Momentum Winter Mogul Sessions will unlock the simple mystery of skiing bumps and help you become an all round more versatile skier.
Using current and ex-World Cup mogul skiers as coaches, along with Freestyle Canada qualified coaches, these clinics will take you through the basics of mogul skiing using techniques developed directly from the world’s top mogul skiers and coaches.
Lift line priority ensures plenty of mileage!
Programme Details – All Ages Group Clinics:
• Geared for all levels and ages of mogul skiers, from the intermediate who just wants to get down a bump field, to advanced skiers looking for a new challenge. Skiers must be advanced skiers on groomed trails, able to make short radius turns and comfortable on single black diamond (High Level 5/Level 6 and above).
• All day clinics set up in three or four day cycles – drop in on a daily basis or do back-to-back sessions till you drop out!
• Meet at 8:30- 8:45am am at the Wizard Grill, base of Blackcomb in the Upper Village and ski until the lifts close.
• Group size 3 – 6.
• Clinic also includes daily video review with a one-on-one analysis after skiing at Milestones Restaurant, base of Blackcomb.
Programme Details – ‘Team Oz’ / Youth Sessions:
• Geared for kids aged 9 – 16, either recreational or competitive skiers, who want to develop their mogul, park and all mountain freestyle skills. We have a lot of Australian Interschools skiers attending these sessions.
• Skiers must be advanced skiers on groomed trails and comfortable on a single black diamond (High Level 5/Level 6 and above).
• All day specialized Freestyle coaching with daily on-on-one video and in-depth review after skiing.
• Meet at 8:30am at the Wizard Grill, base of Blackcomb and ski until the lifts close.
• Lift line priority ensures good mileage and is an added bonus on busy weekends or holidays.
(You can select just one or multiple days)
|All Ages – Dec/Jan||December 16-17
|‘Team Oz’ / Youth Sessions**
January 2-4, 6-7,
January 9-11, 13-14,
January 16-18, 20-21
January 23-25, 27-28
|All Ages – Presidents Weekend||February 16-18|
|All Ages – March||March 24-25|
|All Ages – April*||March 30 – April 2 (4 days over Easter)
|1 Day||$195.00/day + 5% GST|
|2 Days||$185.00/day + 5% GST|
|3+ Days||$175.00/day + 5% GST|
Team Oz/Youth Days – $165/day + gst or $155/day + gst for 6+ days.
Credit Cards: Credit cards are charged in Cdn$ and subject to the exchange rate used by your credit card company.
We accept Visa, Mastercard. Canadians can also pay by e-transfer to email@example.com.
Are you ready to amp your skiing?
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
(Please note that you cannot book, change or cancel your reservation through Whistler/Blackcomb reservations but must register with Momentum directly.)
Discounted hotel rooms available at the Blackcomb Lodge. Contact us for details.
For owner direct condo rentals in Whistler and the Upper Village on Blackcomb visit www.alluradirect.com
Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor: