COVID-19 UPDATE

Whistler Blackcomb remains closed for now but may re-open again in April or May depending on the updated COVID-19 condition. Currently our Summer Camps in June & July are taking place as scheduled. We have just under 3 months before camps begin and are hopeful the virus will not be as serious an issue at this time.

We are closely monitoring the information provided by our national and provincial health authorities in relation to the Corona virus and COVID-19. We want to assure campers and parents that we are committed to ensuring the heath and safety of our campers and staff.  We will make every effort to inform you in a timely manner of any changes to our programs due to this virus or other circumstances beyond our control.

Regarding registration and deposits, if we are not able to operate due to the mountain closing you will, of course, receive a full refund.  If we are operating as usual but you decide to cancel for other reasons then our usual cancelation policies apply. We also offer cancelation insurance should you like this for peace of mind.

After this trying time for the entire World we look forward to being the shinning light at the end of the tunnel who will bring back the fun for everyone who can make it.

See you this Summer!

Momentum Partners Logos