Momentum builds one of the best summer camp parks in the World for both slopestyle and moguls.
Position: Terrain Park Manager
We are looking for an experienced terrain park manager who can lead a crew of 5-15 personnel. The Terrain Park Manager is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining our summer camps terrain park. Ability to run a crew that will maintain features before summer and during summer operations. Responsible for delivering a high-quality product in summer snow conditions.
- Deep knowledge of how to build terrain parks.
- Creatively designing plans for the terrain park layout, taking into account the glacier and natural features of the lane space
- Maintenance of rail features before, during, and after camp
- Monitoring and fixing any and all equipment. Including flat airbags, landing airbags, generators, tents, flags, etc.
- Co-ordinating with Whistler Blackcomb grooming and Glacier operations team
- Experience with driving a truck and trailer to move equipment up the mountain.
- Knowledge and experience with flat and landing airbags
- Running a crew of up to 10 individuals that will conduct daily maintenance for every jump feature, rail, mogul course, and airbags
Terms of Employment:
Seasonal Position: May 15th through to August 1st
Wage: Salary based on experience
Job Posting Closes: April 30th
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org