How to smooth out the Bumps
Love them or hate them Moguls are a constant challenge no matter what your level of skiing! If you’ve been avoiding them, longing to conquer them or simply just frustrated by them, Momentum Winter Mogul Sessions will unlock the simple mystery of skiing bumps and help you become an all round more versatile skier. Add this skill to your quiver and ski everywhere on the mountain.
Explore the Mountains
Depending on your goals and ability we can utilize a purpose built mogul course with a consistent pitch and rhythm, or follow the weather and explore the best mogul stashes over our vaste two mountains. With over 8100 acres of skiable terrain we have a huge variety of slopes to choose from. Important note, if it dumps more than a foot of snow on the day you booked, it will be our duty to teach you to shred the pow for a couple laps before dropping into the soft bumps!
Park and Airbag – available on request
Park skiers will enjoy Whistler/Blackcomb’s world class park facilities, as well as access to the Gemini Freestyle Centre with 50 foot Airbag (weather permitting) and beginner rail and jump set up. We do not have set Adult Park days, but contact us if this is your focus and we can set up custom group or private days.
Airbag Only Drop-In may be an option – contact us for details.
- World-Class Coaches (World Cup, X-Games, Olympians, Noram skiers and FC Coaches)
- Geared for high intermediate to advanced skiers looking for a new challenge. Skiers must be advanced skiers on groomed trails, able to make short radius turns and comfortable on single black diamond runs (High Level 5/Level 6 +)
- All-day clinics – drop in on a daily basis or do back-to-back sessions till you drop out!
- Group size 3 – max 6
- Exclusive Access to the world-class Gemini Freestyle Centre (Mogul Course and Airbag facility)
- Daily video review with in-depth analysis
- Meet at 8:30 – 8:45 am at Milestones Restaurant, base of Blackcomb in the Upper Village and ski until the lifts close
- Women Only Groups available also on Jan 13, Feb 16 and March 29, 2024.
2023/2024 Dates: Select one, two or multiple discounted days
December 22, 23, 24, 27, 28, 29, 30 – All Ages
January 6, 7 – All Ages
January 13 – Women’s Only Groups
January 13, 14 – All Ages
January 20, 21 – All Ages
|February||Japan Camp**: Feb 3 – 10 – Provisional dates TBC
Feb 16 – Women’s Only Groups
Feb 16, 17, 18, 19 – All Ages
March 16, 17 – All Ages
March 23, 24 – All Ages
March 29 – Women’s Only Groups
March 29, 30, 31 – All Ages (Easter)
April 1 – All Ages (Easter Monday)
|PRIVATES||Custom dates are available for any private bookings|
(** Japan Camp 2023: Provisional Dates Feb 3 – 10th. Click here for more details.
|1 Day||$255.00/day + 5% GST|
|2 Days||$255.00/day + 5% GST|
|3+ Days||$215/day + 5% GST|
|Privates Regular Season||$1059/day + 5% GST (up to 5 people)|
|Privates Holiday Season*||$1219/day + 5% GST (up to 5 people)|
- Above prices for Epic pass holders, they do not include cost of lift tickets.
- Check for Epic Pass black out dates if you have a restricted pass!
If you have to cancel for any reason and we cannot rebook you at a later date in the season our cancelation policy is as follows:
- If you cancel outside 1 week prior to the clinic – full refund, minus a 3% credit card fee
- If you cancel within 1 week of the clinic and up to 48 hrs before – $50/day cancelation fee
- If you cancel within 48 hours – no refund
- Covid-19 Issues: If we are unable to operate due to Covid (e.g. mountain closes, staff illness) then you will receive a full refund.
Please note: If it turns out your ability is below our minimum level we reserve the right to cancel your booking with a full refund.
All reservations must be made directly with Momentum Camps – you cannot book through Whistler/Blackcomb.
Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor: