2023 Exposure Camp Dates: 2024 Dates TBC asap!
|June 25 – July 3||Open||Open||Open|
HYBRID = Mix of Both Photo & Film Camp
Session 3 is a 9 day camp including 6 days instruction/shoots, 1 day off snow, 2 travel days
2023 Prices: 2024 Prices TBC asap!
|$CDN Dollars||$USD Dollars|
|SESSIONS||Full Package||Coaching Only||Full Package||Coaching Only|
|Session 3 (9 Days)||$3675||$2145||$||$|
* Prices are charged in Canadian Dollars. US dollar rates are lower but fluctuate daily and will depend on the final rate charged by your credit card company.Please add 5% GST tax to above prices.
** Full Package prices are based on 4-5 youth sharing 1 or 2 bedroom suites in the 4 star Marriot Delta Village Suites in the heart of Whistler Village.
Upgrade to 2 person rooms available.
Full Package includes
• All Lifts tickets
• 6 days Coaching at a variety of on location shoots, including action sports models
• Coaching at our private editing suite
• Evening seminars
• All Momentum Camp afternoon and day off activities
• Camp T-Shirt plus many other prizes from our Sponsors
• 8 Nights Accommodation at the 4 star Marriot Delta Village Suites
• All meals
• Round-trip bus transportation from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler on designated travel days, if arriving/departing between 11am and 3pm
Instruction Only Package includes• All the above, excluding Activities, Accommodation, Meals and Airport Transfers
Optional Extras: 2024 Prices TBC asap!
• Afternoon Activities
Breakfast – $22/day
Lunch – $20/day
Dinner – $26/day
We accept Visa, Mastercard. Note that credit cards are charged in Cdn $ and are subject to the current exchange rates used by your credit card company. A $650 non refundable deposit per session is required to secure your spot and the balance is charged on May 10th on teh same card, unless alternative arrangements have been made. Canadians can also pay by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
AMERICANS – REMEMBER TO GET A PASSPORT!!!!
All Americans require a passport to fly to and from Canada.
Please apply for a passport as soon as possible if you do not yet have one and make sure your current passport has not expired!
• EARLY BIRD SIGN UP – Sign up before Jan 31 2023 and receive a $100 cash Early Bird Discount off your balance due.
• BRING A BUDDY DISCOUNT – Bring a friend with you, who has never been to camp before and you will receive a $100 rebate off your own camp. Bring 5 new friends and receive a $500 discount… Unlimited! (Discount only applies to the person referring. Your buddy must list you as the referring person at time of registration – use the Comments or Referral Box on the registration form.)
• FREQUENT FLYER – $50 discount per session if you sign up for 2 or more sessions. Combine a ski/snowboard camp with a week at Exposure!
• MOMENTUM GIFT CERTIFICATES – You can buy Momentum Gift Certificates for camp or merchandise for any amount – great Christmas or Birthday gift!
Contact us for details at email@example.com
All participants must have adequate Accident and Medical Insurance in place for all camp activities, which must include Medical Treatment including Hospitalization, Ambulance, Helicopter Evacuation, and Return to Home Residence, as well as coverage for any type of illness which may require medical care, hospitalization or medication.
Canadians please check with your healthcare provider what coverage you have when visiting BC.
• Cost – $175/session + GST.
• If you purchase our Cancellation Insurance at the time of registration and you need to cancel for any reason, you will be reimbursed your balance due minus the cost of the insurance. This applies up until the day before your camp session starts. For this to be valid you must receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your cancellation. Note that the camp deposit of $650 /session is non-refundable.
• If you are injured/unwell or must return home early from camp, you will be reimbursed $200/day for each full day missed after you leave the camp. If you are required to stay longer or have any other medical or other costs related to your injury or illness you will have to cover these additional expenses yourself. Note that this insurance must be purchased at time of booking, using our on-line registration form.
• Note that should you or your child have to prolong your stay either due to illness/injury whilst you are at camp, you will be responsible for any extra costs related to this.