2022 Exposure Camp Dates: (provisional)
|June 25 – July 3||Open||Open||Open|
HYBRID = Mix of Both Photo & Film Camp
Session 3 is a 9 day camp including 6 days instruction/shoots, 1 day off snow, 2 travel days
2021 Prices: (2022 prices TBC in December)
|$CDN Dollars||$USD Dollars|
|SESSIONS||Full Package||Coaching Only||Full Package||Coaching Only|
|Session 3 (9 Days)||$3085||$1945||$||$|
* Prices are charged in Canadian Dollars. US dollar rates are lower but fluctuate daily and will depend on the final rate charged by your credit card company.Please add 5% GST tax to above prices.
** Full Package prices are based on 4 youth sharing a hotel room at the Blackcomb Lodge & Spa, in the heart of the Whistler Village.
Upgrade to 2 person rooms available.
Full Package includes
• All Lifts tickets
• 6 days Coaching on location, including action sports models, with evening seminars & workshops
• All Momentum Camp afternoon and day off activities including water-ramp & evening trampoline
• Camp T-Shirt plus many other prizes from our Sponsors
• 8 Nights Accommodation at the Blackcomb Lodge & Spa in the Village Center
• All you can eat breakfast and lunch on the mountain + snack + dinner at a different restaurant each day
• Round-trip bus transportation from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler on designated travel days.
Instruction Only Package includes• All the above, excluding Activities, Accommodation, Meals and Airport Transfers
• Afternoon Activities – $200
Breakfast – $16/day
Lunch – $16/day
Dinner – $20/day
We accept Visa, Mastercard. Note that credit cards are charged in Cdn $ and are subject to the current exchange rates used by your credit card company. A $400 deposit per session is required to secure your spot and the balance is charged 3 weeks prior to camp start, unless alternative arrangements have been made. Canadians can also pay by e-transfer to email@example.com.
AMERICANS – REMEMBER TO GET A PASSPORT!!!!
All Americans require a passport to fly to and from Canada.
Please apply for a passport as soon as possible if you do not yet have one and make sure your current passport has not expired!
• EARLY BIRD SIGN UP – Sign up before Jan 31st, 2020 and receive a $100 cash Early Bird Discount off your balance due.
• BRING A BUDDY DISCOUNT – Bring a friend with you, who has never been to camp before and you will receive a $100 rebate off your own camp. Bring 5 new friends and receive a $500 discount… Unlimited! (Discount only applies to the person referring. Your buddy must list you as the referring person at time of registration – use the Comments or Referral Box on the registration form.)
• FREQUENT FLYER – $50 discount per session if you sign up for 2 or more sessions. Combine a ski camp with a week at Exposure!
• MOMENTUM GIFT CERTIFICATES – You can buy Momentum Gift Certificates for camp or merchandise for any amount – great Christmas or Birthday gift!
Contact us for details at firstname.lastname@example.org
• Cost – $175/session + GST
• If you purchase our Cancellation Insurance at the time of registration and you need to cancel for any reason, you will be reimbursed all your money back minus the cost of the insurance. This applies up until the day before your camp session starts. For this to be valid you must receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your cancellation.
• If you are injured/unwell during the camp and must return home, you will be reimbursed $200/day for each ski day missed after you leave the camp session you booked. If you are required to stay longer or have any other medical or other costs related to your injury or illness you will have to cover these additional expenses yourself. Note that this insurance must be purchased at time of booking, using our on-line registration form.
All participants must have adequate Accident and Medical Insurance in place for all camp activities, which must include Medical Treatment including Hospitalization, Ambulance, Helicopter Evacuation, and Return to Home Residence, as well as coverage for any type of illness which may require medical care, hospitalization or medication.
Canadians please check with your health care provider what coverage you have when visiting BC.