The Park Program
- Located on Horstman Glacier at the top of Blackcomb Mountain, we have the largest, highest and most diverse summer snow park in North America
- A progression of jumps and rails to suit all levels
- 2 giant on-snow airbags, including a 150 foot long Progression Landing Bag
- Off-hill trampolines along with all the best summer activities Whistler has to offer
- a full Water Ramp facility
- Learn new tricks safely on trampolines, water-ramps and airbags before taking them to forgiving soft, summer snow
Without question we have the greatest line up of talented Park + Pipe coaches in the world, and it’s no coincidence that many of these coaches were also once Momentum campers themselves. It’s almost like a lifecycle – start out as a camper, go make your mark on the world and come back to coach the new generation! It’s this relationship between the coaches and the campers that makes Momentum so successful. There is no faster way to learn a sport than by copying….the key is WHO you are copying! By simply being themselves, our coaches instil the belief which made them successful – that everyone can achieve their goals, no matter what level you aspire to!
- Small customized groups, ensuring that each camper can focus on the skills they want to learn
- One-on-one attention and in-depth video review every day
- Work with a different pro each day with exposure to all our great coaches to maximize learning
- Optional sport psych session to help optimize on-snow performance
- Video footage from the week emailed to you at end of camp.
Who is it For:
We have both Youth and Adult sessions available. Open to all levels of skiers from those just learning their first 180’s to those gunning for the Olympics. We work in small groups at your level and our park is designed with progression in mind from beginner features with small 5′ table tops, tube rails and boxes to more burly 40′ double kink rails, S Rails and jumps up to 70′.
Girls Week, Session 4
(Boys also attend Session 4 in the regular youth camp and Girls attend all of our other youth sessions also!)
Girls Week will be back again this year, along with the ‘Spirit of Sarah’ Scholarship. Sarah Burke was instrumental in getting this program off the ground and she will continue to inspire up and coming young female skiers as her legacy is forever remembered. Our Girls Week coaches in the past have included many of the world’s top skiers such as Olympic Gold medalist Cassidy Sharpe, Dara Howell, Bronze medalist Kim Lamarre, Olympians and X-Games Champions Elena Gaskell, Roz G, Keltie Hansen, Anna Segal, Yuki Tsubota and more….
- includes everything
- terrain access, coaching, lift tickets, hotels, meals, airport transfers, all activities, video review
Coaching Only Package:
- includes everything except hotel, meals, some activities and transport
- activities, transport and meals can be added as extras