Hakuba, Japan – Wikipedia: Hakuba receives approximately 11 meters of snowfall annually, with most snowfall occurring in the months of January and February.
Our Mission: Serious POW Skiing when it dumps and serious MOGUL skiing if it doesn’t. No matter what the snow does we have you covered.
Join us this February for a trip of a lifetime with veteran coaches: 2 x Olympian John Smart, top CSIA/Freestye Canada coach Ken Rhodes and Big Mountain Pro Austin Ross. The fun factor and mileage will be high on this trip! Expert local guides and Momentum’s star coaches will ensure you ski hard, learn lots and enjoy the best of Hakuba’s legendary deep snow terrain. There are 11 resorts to choose from in the Hakuba Valley and we will be following the snow to choose which resort each day.
- Adults Only.
- Location: Hakuba, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- Dates: February 2022 – Dates TBC
- Accommodation: Panorama Hotel*
- Level: All skiers must be strong all mountain skiers. Min Level 6.
- Full Package Cost: 2022 costs TBC (2020 costs were $4,495.00 Cdn + 5% GST)
- 7 Nights Lodging, Breakfast included, at the Panorama Hotel, based on double occupancy.
- 6 days Lift Tickets
- 6 days coaching from Momentum’s senior coaches along with local Pow sniffing Guides.
- Free local Shuttles & Transport to different resorts
- Welcome reception and wrap up party
- Daily video review in the Tap Room (all footage emailed to you)
- Camp Tee & Swag
Options & Discounts:
- Coaching only option: 2022 costs TBC
(2020 costs were CDN $2,250.00 + 5% GST – no lifts, meals or accommodation)
- Discounts for Epic pass holders: 2022 discount TBC (2020 discount was $325.00 Cdn from full package price.)
- Airfare to Tokyo, either Haneda (HND) or Narita (NRT) airport.
- Transfer to Hakuba – Train or Bus option available (approx. 4 Hrs.)
- Lunch: Pack lunch or eat at the on hill restaurants.
- Dinners : You can dine at the hotel but we strongly suggest dinners out together to experience the Japanese cuisine and culture that Hakuba has to offer. We will book as a group in advance.
Your Powder and Mogul skis, a snorkel and your smile!
Registration for 2022 will open in September 2021