Hakuba, Japan – Wikipedia: Hakuba receives approximately 11 meters of snowfall annually, with most snowfall occurring in the months of January and February.
Our Mission: Serious POW Skiing when it dumps and serious MOGUL skiing if it doesn’t. No matter what the snow does we have you covered.
Join us for a trip of a lifetime with veteran coaches: 2 x Olympians John Smart, Ryan Johnson, Olympian and World Champion PA Rousseau, top CSIA/Freestyle Canada coach and all-around good guy Ken Rhodes. The fun factor and mileage will be high on this trip! Expert local guides and Momentum’s star coaches will ensure you ski hard, learn lots and enjoy the best of Hakuba’s legendary deep snow terrain. There are 11 resorts to choose from in the Hakuba Valley and we will be following the snow to choose which resort each day.
- Adults Only.
- Location: Hakuba, Nagano Prefecture, Japan
- Dates: 4-11 February 2023
- Accommodation: Panorama Hotel*
- Level: All skiers must be strong all mountain skiers. Min Level 6.
- Full Package Cost: CAD $4,950.00 ** + 5% GST (2024 prices TBC)
- 7 Nights Lodging, Breakfast included, at the Panorama Hotel, based on double occupancy.
- 6 days Lift Tickets
- 6 days coaching (ratio 1:4) from Momentum’s senior coaches along with local Pow sniffing Guides.
- Private Transport to all resorts
- Welcome reception and wrap up party
- Daily video review in the Tap Room (all footage emailed to you)
- Camp Tee & Swag
2023 Options & Discounts**: (2024 info TBC)
- Discounts for Epic pass holders: CAD $350.00 off the full package price.
- Coaching only option: CAD $2,950.00 + 5% GST – no lifts, meals or accommodation
- Airfare to Tokyo, either Haneda (HND) or Narita (NRT) airport.
- Transfer to Hakuba – Train or Bus option available (approx. 4 Hrs.)
- Lunch: Pack lunch or eat at the on hill restaurants.
- Dinners : You can dine at the hotel but we strongly suggest dinners out with us as a group to experience the Japanese cuisine and culture that Hakuba has to offer. We will book as a group in advance.
Your Powder and Mogul /All mountain skis, a snorkel and your smile!
Registration is open now, email us for details – firstname.lastname@example.org