Hakuba, Japan – Wikipedia: Hakuba receives approximately 11 meters of snowfall annually, with most snowfall occurring in the months of January and February.
Our Mission: Serious POW Skiing when it dumps and serious MOGUL skiing if it doesn’t. No matter what the snow does we have you covered.
Join us this February for a trip of a lifetime with veteran coaches: 2 x Olympian John Smart, top CSIA/Freestye Canada coach Ken Rhodes and Olympian Matt Margetts or Big Mountain Pro Austin Ross. The fun factor and mileage will be high on this trip! Expert local guides and Momentum’s star coaches will ensure you ski hard, learn lots and enjoy the best of Hakuba’s legendary deep snow terrain. There are 11 resorts to choose from in the Hakuba Valley and we will be following the snow to choose which resort each day.
- Adults Only.
- Location: Hakuba, Negano Prefecture, Japan
- Dates: February – 16th – 23rd, 2019
- Accommodation: Luxury Powder House Chalet* (limited to first 16 only)**
- Level: All skiers must be strong all mountain skiers. Min Level 6.
- Full Package Cost: CDN $4,495.00 + 5% GST
*Powder House Chalet is undoubtedly the most impressive and luxurious chalet in the valley of Hakuba, set over 2 floors and over 5,000 sf. It offers a rare combination of privacy, design, luxury, comfort and unobstructed views of the valley. Features its own Commercial kitchen, Bar, Billiards table, Movie theatre and Private Onsen.
** The Chalet is limited to the first 16 skiers to register. Other accommodation nearby will be made available as needed.
- 7 Nights Lodging in our Luxury chalet, breakfast included
- 6 days Lift Tickets
- 6 days Guiding along with expert coaching from Momentum’s senior coaches
- Local Transport via private vehicles
- 1 Catered private dinner at the Chalet
- Welcome reception and wrap up party
- Stocked Bar to start the week.
- Daily video review in the home theatre (all footage emailed to you)
- Camp Tee & Swag
Options & Discounts:
- Coaching only option: CDN $2,250.00 + 5% GST (no lifts, meals or accommodation)
- Discounts for Epic pass holders: Subtract CDN $325.00 from full package price.
- Airfare to Narita Airport, Tokyo
- Transfer to Hakuba – Train or Bus option available (4 Hrs.)
- Lunch: Pack lunch or eat at the on hill restaurants.
- Dinners : self cater or we strongly suggest dinners out together to experience the Japanese cuisine and culture that Hakuba has to offer. We will book as a group in advance.
Your Powder and Mogul skis, a snorkel and your smile!