Love them or hate them Moguls are a constant challenge no matter what your level of skiing! If you’ve been avoiding them, longing to conquer them or simply just frustrated by them, Momentum Winter Mogul Sessions will unlock the simple mystery of skiing bumps and help you become an all round more versatile skier.
Using current and ex-World Cup mogul skiers as coaches, along with Freestyle Canada qualified coaches, these clinics will take you through the basics of mogul skiing using techniques developed directly from the world’s top mogul skiers and coaches.
Lift line priority ensures plenty of mileage!
• Geared for Ages 9+, high intermediate to advanced skiers looking for a new challenge. Skiers must be advanced skiers on groomed trails, able to make short radius turns and comfortable on single black diamond (High Level 5/Level 6 and above*).
• All day clinics – drop in on a daily basis or do back-to-back sessions till you drop out!
• Meet at 8:30- 8:45am am at the Wizard Grill, base of Blackcomb in the Upper Village and ski until the lifts close.
• Group size 3 – 6.
• Clinic also includes daily video review with a one-on-one analysis after skiing at Milestones Restaurant, base of Blackcomb.
• Geared for kids aged 8 – 16, either advanced recreational or competitive skiers, who want to develop their mogul, park and all mountain freestyle skills. We have a lot of Australian Interschools skiers attending these sessions.
• Skiers must be advanced skiers on groomed trails and comfortable on a single black diamond (High Level 5/Level 6 and above*).
• All day specialized Freestyle coaching with daily on-on-one video and in-depth review after skiing.
• Meet at 8:30-8:45am am at the Wizard Grill, base of Blackcomb and ski until the lifts close.
• Lift line priority ensures good mileage and is an added bonus on busy weekends or holidays.
(You can select just one or multiple days)
|All Ages – Dec/Jan||December 14, 15, 21, 22
December 27, 28, 29, 30
January 11, 12
|‘Team Oz’ / Youth Sessions**
|December 17, 18, 19
January 2, 3, 4, 5
January 7, 8, 9, 11, 12
January 14, 15, 16, 18, 19
January 21, 22, 23, 25, 26
January 28, 29, 30
|February||Japan Trip: Feb 2 – 9|
|All Ages /Youth – March||March 17, 18, 19 (youth only)
March 21, 22, 28, 29
|All Ages / Youth – April*||April 4, 5
April 10, 11, 12, 13 (Easter)
|1 Day||$210.00/day + 5% GST|
|2 Days||$195.00/day + 5% GST|
|3+ Days||$185.00/day + 5% GST|
Team Oz/Youth Days in Dec/Jan – $175/day + gst or $165/day + gst for 6+ days.
If it is more convenient for you to book lift tickets through us we can have them ready for you at check-in – contact us for details.
Credit Cards: Credit cards are charged in Cdn$ and subject to the exchange rate used by your credit card company.
We accept Visa, Mastercard – NOT AMEX. Canadians can also pay by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you ready to amp your skiing?
For questions contact email@example.com.
(Please note that you cannot book, change or cancel your reservation through Whistler/Blackcomb reservations but must register with Momentum directly.)
Discounted hotel rooms available at the Blackcomb Lodge. Contact us for details.
Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor: