Girls Week will be back again this year, along with the ‘Spirit of Sarah’ Scholarship. Sarah Burke was instrumental in getting this program off the ground and she will continue to inspire up and coming young female skiers/riders as her legacy is forever remembered. You will be coached by some of the world’s most inspiring snowboarders/freeski and mogul skiers, all current or former top competitors or pros, who know what it takes to progress in their sport and overcome some of the unique challenges girls face.
Girls Week: Session 4, July 3-11
Note that every session has both boys and girls, but this week we offer a special focus, more female coaches and additional activities for Girls only.
Our female coaches focus their energy on inspiring, mentoring and technical coaching with the objective of creating the ultimate environment for young women to progress. The extra one-on-one attention, continuity of coaching, nurturing and supportive environment, really helps build confidence and ensures an effective and fun learning experience.
In addition to the female-focused coaching the week will also include:
- Special ladies only afternoon photo & film session on – hill (weather permitting). We choose a sunny day and stay up late to get some extra stellar video and still shots of the girls to be used for their own portfolio or simply to keep as a record of the good times at camp
- Specific skill development and strength activities, including special trampoline sessions, along with targeted dry land activities geared for girls
- Special ladies-focussed off-hill activities
- Off-hill trampolines along with all the best summer activities Whistler has to offer
- Special sponsor prizes for ladies only
|2023 prices||$CDN Dollars||$USD Dollars|
|SESSION||Full Package||Coaching Only||Full Package||Coaching Only|
|S4 : July 3 – July 11 (9 day)||3675||2145||$||$|
- includes everything
- terrain access, coaching, lift tickets, hotels, meals, airport transfers, all activities, video review
Coaching Only Package:
- includes everything except hotel, meals, activities and airport transfers
- activities, transport and meals can be added on if you like