Using current and ex-World Cup skiers as coaches, along with Freestyle Canada qualified coaches, these day clinics will take you through the basics of mogul and park skiing using techniques developed directly from the world’s top skiers and coaches. If it’s a pow day you will learn how to ski and find the best powder stashes on the mountain, as well as learn how to navigate the trees, which will compliment your overall skiing fun.
- Geared for Ages 9+, high intermediate to advanced skiers looking for a new challenge. Skiers must be advanced skiers on groomed trails, able to make short radius turns and comfortable on single black diamond (High Level 5/Level 6 and above*).
- All day clinics – drop in on a daily basis or do back-to-back sessions till you drop out!
- Group size 3 – 6
- Lift line priority ensures plenty of mileage!
- Clinic also includes daily video review with a one-on-one analysis after skiing at Milestones Restaurant, base of Blackcomb.
- Meet at 8:30- 8:45am am at the Wizard Grill, base of Blackcomb in the Upper Village and ski until the lifts close.
- Private groups and custom dates also available.
2020/2021 Dates: Select one, two or multiple days
|December||December 19, 20
December 22, 23, 24
December 27, 28, 29, 30
|January||January 2, 3
January 15, 16, 17
January 22, 23, 24
|February||February 13, 14, 15|
|March||March 13, 14
March 16, 17, 18
March 20, 21
March 23, 24, 25
|April||April 2, 3, 4, 5
April 10, 11 (Easter)
|PRIVATES*||Custom dates are available for any private bookings|
|1 Day||$210.00/day + 5% GST|
|2 Days||$195.00/day + 5% GST|
|3+ Days||$185.00/day + 5% GST|
(Please note that you cannot book, change or cancel your reservation through Whistler/Blackcomb reservations but must register with Momentum directly.)
Discounted hotel rooms available at the Blackcomb Lodge. Contact us for details.
Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor: