All Mountain Freestyle skills
Using current and ex-World Cup skiers as coaches, along with Freestyle Canada qualified coaches, these day clinics will teach you mogul, park and/or all-mountain freestyle skiing skills, using techniques developed directly from the world’s top skiers and coaches. If it’s a pow day you will learn how to ski and find the best powder stashes on the mountain, as well as learn how to navigate the trees, which will compliment your overall skiing fun and ability.
Our camps have access to the private Gemini Freestyle Centre to build your air and acrobatics skills on the Airbag and focus your mogul training on a purpose-built course. If you’re a competitive skier we will likely spend more time here and utilize Whistler Blackcomb’s world class terrain parks. If you’re a recreational skier we will explore more of the mountains and move with the weather to the best spots on the day.
- World-Class Coaches (Olympians, World Cup, X-Games, Noram, FC Coaches)
- Geared for recreational or competitive skies ages 9+
- Required Level: high intermediate to advanced skiers (high Level 5/Level 6 +). Skiers must be strong on groomed trails, able to make short radius turns and comfortable on single black diamond runs
- All-day clinics – drop in on a daily basis or do back-to-back sessions till you drop out!
- Group size 3 – max 6
- Optional access to Gemini Freestyle Centre Airbag ($30 pp access fee)
- Daily video review with in-depth analysis via Zoom after skiing.
- Meet at 8:30 – 8:45 am at Milestones Restaurant, base of Blackcomb in the Upper Village and ski until the lifts close
- Private groups and custom dates also available
2023/2024 Dates: Select one, two or multiple days
|December||December 22, 23, 24 – All Ages
December 27, 28, 29, 30 – All Ages
|January||January 2, 3, 4 – Youth Only
January 6, 7 – All Ages
January 9, 10, 11 – Youth Only
January 13 – Women’s Only
January 13, 14 All Ages
January 16, 17, 18 – Youth Only
January 20, 21 – All Ages
|February||(February 3 – 10 – Japan Camp Provisional – TBC soon!)
February 16 – Women’s Day
February 16,17, 18, 19 – All Ages
|March||March 16, 17 – All Ages
March 19, 20, 21 – Youth Only Spring Break
March 23, 24 – All Ages
March 26, 27 – Youth Only Spring Break
March 29 – Women’s Day
March 29, 30, 31 – All Ages (Easter
|April||April 1 – All Ages (Easter Monday)|
|PRIVATES*||Custom dates are available for any private bookings|
|1 Day||$255.00/day + 5% GST|
|2 Days||$255.00/day + 5% GST|
|3+ Days||$215.00/day + 5% GST|
|Privates Regular Season||$1059/day + 5% GST (up to 5 people)|
|Privates Holiday Season*||$1219/day + 5% GST (up to 5 people)|
- Above prices do not include cost of lift tickets and are for Epic pass holders.
- Check for Epic Pass blackout dates if you have a restricted pass!
If you have to cancel for any reason and we cannot rebook you at a later date in the season our cancelation policy is as follows:
- If you cancel outside of 1 week prior to the clinic – full refund, minus a 3% credit card fee
- If you cancel within 1 week of the clinic and up to 48 hrs before – $50/day cancelation fee
- If you cancel within 48 hours – no refund
Please note: If it turns out your ability is below our minimum level we reserve the right to cancel your booking with a full refund.
For questions contact email@example.com.
You must book directly with Momentum and cannot book through Whistler/Blackcomb.
Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor: