Choose between a Mogul or Park/Jumps focus
Give yourself the gift of time to really focus and accelerate up the learning curve this year with our 6 day Adult Only Winter Camp. Snow conditions in February are at their best and we will make full use of Whistler’s vast area to help you improve your skiing in all terrain. With options to focus on moguls or park/jumps/airbag, we will give you the skills and take you all over the mountains to ski bumps, all terrain, park or trees and the most rad slopes Whistler Blackcomb has to offer!
Your Mogul coaches will include 2 x Olympians PA Rousseau and John Smart, who have been on the leading edge of teaching freestyle skiing for many years. Group sizes will be limited to maximum 4 per group. With a full week together in a small groups this gives them a chance to truly get to know you and have a more substantial impact on your skiing. If time is short you have the option of a 3 day camp as well.
Park skiers will enjoy access to Whistler/Blackcomb’s world class park facilities, as well as access to the Gemini Freestyle Centre with 50 foot airbag (weather permitting) and beginner rail and jump set up.
Airbag Only Drop-In may be an option this week – contact us for details.
Heli or Catskiing Day
The week is laid out with 3 days on snow, one day off and 3 days on. On the day off you can either give youself a well deserved break or if the weather conditions line-up, it could be a chance to try out a day of heli or cat skiing in our extended backyard. This will be an optional extra cost activity to experience with your coaches.
- Dates: Feb 6 – 12, 2022 – Limited # of spots available!
- 6 days of coaching: Feb 6, 7, 8, and 10, 11,12. Option to book 3 days only.
- Adults only (ages 19+)
- Geared for high intermediate to advanced skiers (High Level 5/Level 6 +). Must be advanced on groomed trails, able to make short radius turns and comfortable on single black diamond runs
- Access to the world class Gemini Freestyle Centre Mogul Course included
- Access to Gemini Airbag facility ($30 pp access fee)
- Group size: maximum 4 per group
- Daily video review with in-depth analysis
- Participants must be double vaccinated to enter Canada and for wining and dining!
- Full Week (6 days): $1,500 CDN + GST
- 1/2 Week (3 days): $750 CDN + GST. First or last 3 days only
- Daily Drop – In cost $250 Cdn + GST. (Drop-ins will be possible only if we have a space in a group of a similar ability)
- Lift Tickets: Please buy these on-line at www. whistlerblackcomb.com
- Cost of optional Heli / Cat Day fees (TBC)
- Airbag access fee
- Meals and accommodation
- Participants must have their own out of country medical insurance and we strongly recommend non BC residents add an ‘Out of Province’ insurance policy.
- If you cancel 3 weeks prior to the camp – full refund, minus a 3% credit card processing fee
- If you cancel within 3 weeks of the camp and up to 48 hrs before – $500 cancelation fee or credit for a future camp
- If you cancel within 48 hours – no refund
- Covid-19 Issues: If we are unable to operate due to Covid (e.g. mountain closes, staff illness) or if travel restrictions prevent you from coming to Whistler, then you will receive a full refund (minus 3% credit card fee).
You must book directly with Momentum and cannot book through Whistler/Blackcomb.
Discounted hotel rooms available at the Blackcomb Lodge. Contact us for details.
Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor: