Full Week, Half Week or Daily Drop-ins now available!
Give yourself the gift of time to really focus and accelerate up the learning curve this year with our 6 day Adult Only Winter Camp. Snow conditions in February are at their best and we will make full use of Whistler’s vaste area to help you improve your skiing in all terrain. With a focus on moguls, we will give you the skills and take you all over the mountains to ski bumps, trees and the most rad slopes Whistler Blackcomb has to offer! 3 Day or Daily drop-ins also available, space permitting.
Your coaches will include Olympians PA Rousseau and John Smart along with our Level 4 CSIA/Freestyle coach Ken Rhodes. This crew has been on the leading edge of teaching freestyle skiing with over 70 years of coaching experience combined. Furthermore, group sizes will be limited to a maximum of 4 per group. With a full week together in a small group it gives them a chance to truly get to know you and have a more substantial impact on your skiing.
The week is laid out with 3 days on snow, one day off and 3 days on. This day off can either give you a well deserved break or if the weather conditions line-up it could be a chance for you to try out a day of heli-skiing in our extended backyard. This will be an optional extra cost activity to experience with your coaches.
- Dates: Feb 7 – 12, 2021 – Limited # of spots available!
- 6 days of coaching: Feb 7,8,9 and 11,12,13
- Adults only (ages 19+)
- Geared for high intermediate to advanced skiers (High Level 5/Level 6 +). Must be advanced on groomed trails, able to make short radius turns and comfortable on single black diamond runs
- Access to the new world class Gemini Freestyle Center (Mogul Course and Airbag facility)
- Group size: maximum 4 per group
- Daily video review with in-depth analysis
- Full Week (6 days): $1,500 CDN + GST
- 1/2 Week (3 days): $750 CDN + GST. First or last 3 days only
- Daily Drop -In cost $250 Cdn + GST. (Drop-ins will be possible only if we have a space in a group of a similar ability)
- Lift Tickets: Please book at www. whistlerblackcomb.com and due to Covid-19 you must now reserve your ski days in advance. Do not delay as weekends book up quickly!
- Cost of optional Heli Day fees (TBC)
- Meals and accommodation
- Participants must have their own out of country medical insurance and we strongly recommend non BC residents add an ‘Out of Province’ insurance policy
- If you cancel 3 weeks prior to the camp – full refund, minus a 3% credit card processing fee
- If you cancel within 3 weeks of the camp and up to 48 hrs before – $500 cancelation fee or credit for a future camp
- If you cancel within 48 hours – no refund
- Covid – 19 related cancelation: if you cancel due to contracting covid or covid-related travel restrictions – full refund, minus a 3% credit card processing fee or we are happy to extend a credit for later in the season, summer camp or next winter.
For questions contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You must book directly with Momentum and cannot book through Whistler/Blackcomb.
Discounted hotel rooms available at the Blackcomb Lodge. Contact us for details.
Check out our reviews on Trip Advisor: