2023 Summer Dates
(Scroll left for rates on phone)
|SESSIONS||DATES||MOGUL||PARK||SNOW BOARD||BIG MNT|
9 Days (Adults Only, Age 19+, Ski + Snowboard)
|June 10 – June 18||Open||Open||Open||N/A|
8 Days (All Ages: Youth / Adults / Families, Ski + Snowboard)
|June 18 – June 25||Open||Open||Open||N/A|
9 Days (Youth – Ski + Snowboard / Big Mountain, Exposure Film/Photo)
|June 25 – July 3||Open||Open||Open||Open|
9 Days (Youth – Ski + Snowboard / Big Mountain)
• Girls Week. But regular session for boys also!
|July 3 – July 11||Open||Open||Open||Open|
8 Days (Youth – Ski + Snowboard)
|July 11 – July 18||Open||Open||Open||N/A|
- Dates include 2 travel days on first and last days. Please book flights to arrive between 11am and 3pm.
- All youth sessions are geared for both girls and boys.
- HYBRID = 3 days of Park and 3 days of Moguls
- Dates may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond out control.
Sessions 1, 3, 4 — 9 day camps including 6 days skiing, 1 rest day off snow with loads of activities, 2 travel days.
Sessions 2 and 5 — 8 day camps including 6 days skiing, 2 travel days.
2022 Prices (2023 prices TBC soon!)
|$CDN Dollars||$USD Dollars|
|SESSIONS||Full Package||Coaching Only||Full Package||Coaching Only|
|Session 1 (9 Days – Adults Only)||$3595||$2145||$||$|
|Session 2 and 4 (8 Days)||$2995||$1995||$||$|
|Sessions 3 and 5||$3175||$1995||$||$|
- Prices are charged in Canadian Dollars. US dollar rates are substantially lower now due to favourable exchange rate (see above) but will fluctuate daily and will depend on the final rate charged by your credit card company. We charge a $650 non refundable deposit at time of booking with the balance due on May 10th, 2023. Payment can be taken earlier or payment plans can be arranged.
- Please add 5% GST CDN tax to above prices
- Late bookings may be subject to additional charges once transfer and hotel bookings have been finalized.
- Big Mountain Add on – $150, Sessions 3 and 4
- Session 1 pricing is based on doubel occupancy. Upgrade to private room optional, space permitting. Contact us for details.
- Sessions 2-5 Full Package prices this year are based on 4 youth sharing. Upgrades to private or 2 person rooms also available. Adults attending Session 2 will be required to upgrade to a private room if there are no suitable roommates of a similar age to share with. See discounts available below.
Full Package includes
- All Lift tickets and terrain access
- 6 days Coaching with video review
- Personal footage of your week skiing
- All afternoon and day off activities, water-ramping and trampoline.
- Camp T-Shirt, Welcome Bag, plus many prizes from our Sponsors.
- Sport Psychology & Optional Goal Setting Program
- 8 nights Hotel Accommodation in the Village Center (7 nights in Sessions 2 and 5)
- Breakfast, lunch + dinner
- Round-trip bus transportation from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler*
Flights must arrive and depart between 11am and 3pm to use camp transfers
Coaching Only Package includes
- All the above, excluding Activities, Accommodation, Meals and Airport Transfers
- Package also includes video review and personal footage of your skiing.
Optional Extras can be added
Afternoon Activities: (2023 prices tbc)
- Session 1 – $275 /week
- Sessions 2 & 4 – $165 /week
- Sessions 3 & 5 – $210 /week
Meals: (2023 prices tbc)
- Breakfast – $17 /day
- Lunch – $18 /day
- Dinner – $22 /day Sessions 2 – 5, $46 /day Session 1
Full Camp – Enjoy all the benefits/logistical support of a Full Package Camp for a discounted rate. Bring a team of 5-9 people and receive a $100 pp discount, bring 10 – 14 people and receive a $200 pp discount. Your coach can accompany the group and pay cost only, as well as benefitting as a ‘shadow coach’ and learning from the top pros.
TEAM HYBRID CAMP – This camp is designed for teams that have experienced coaches and want their athletes to benefit from Momentum’s Coaches as well (Ski or Snowboard). Athletes will receive 3 days coaching from Momentum and 3 days coaching with your team coaches. All camp logistics taken care of by Momentum! Includes a full week of terrain access, coaching, lifts, accommodation, meals, activities, prizes and fun times!
TERRAIN ACCESS ONLY – This option is designed for teams with their own qualified coaches (Ski or Snowboard), looking to use Momentum’s exclusive terrain park and mogul lanes only. Terrain Access is awarded on a case by case basis. Please contact us for details and pricing. No logistical support provided.
Contact us for details.
PAYMENT METHOD (no Amex!!!)
We accept Visa or Mastercard. Note that credit cards are charged in Cdn $ and are subject to the current exchange rates used by your credit card company. A $650 non refundable deposit per session is required to secure your spot and the balance is charged on May 11th, unless alternative arrangements have been made. Canadians can also pay by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Americans +Internationals – REMEMBER TO GET A PASSPORT and your Vaccines!!!!
All Americans and other Internationals require a passport to fly to and from Canada and must be double vaccinated this year.
Please apply for a passport as soon as possible if you do not yet have one and check that current passports have not expired and are valid for the right # of months to ensure entry to Canada and return to your country!
(NB Discounts do not apply to already discounted team rates)
- EARLY BIRD SIGN UP – Sign up before Jan 15, 2023 and receive a $100 discount per booking. (Not applicable for Teams/Groups with discounted rates)
- ‘BRING A BUDDY’ REFERRAL DISCOUNT – Bring a friend to camp with you, who has never been before and you will receive a $100 rebate off your own camp. Bring 5 new friends and receive a $500 discount… Unlimited!
(Discount only applies to the person referring who has been to camp before. Your buddy must list you as the referring person at time of registration – use the Comments or Referral Box on the registration form.)
- FREQUENT FLYER – $50 discount per session if you sign up for 2 or more sessions.
Momentum Gift Certificates
You can buy Momentum Birthday or Christmas Gift Certificates for camp or merchandise for any amount. Contact us for details at email@example.com. Visit out Shop for merchandise sales.
International House Language School
If you want to combine a Momentum camp with learning English, click here for information on IH’s Whistler programs. Momentum is offering discounted camp sessions for students this summer.
Cancellation Insurance to cover your Balance Paid:
• Cost – $175/session + GST.
• If you purchase our Cancellation Insurance at the time of registration and you need to cancel for any reason after May 10th, you will be reimbursed the balance paid minus the cost of the insurance. This applies up until the day before your camp session starts. For this to be valid you must receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your cancellation.
• If you are injured/unwell during the camp and must return home, you will be reimbursed $200/day for each ski day missed after you leave the camp session you booked. If you are required to stay longer or have any other medical or other costs related to your injury or illness you will have to cover these additional expenses yourself. Note that this insurance must be purchased at time of booking, using our on-line registration form.
All participants must have adequate Accident and Medical Insurance in place for all camp activities, which must include Medical Treatment including Hospitalization, Ambulance, Helicopter Evacuation, and Return to Home Residence, as well as coverage for any type of illness which may require medical care, hospitalization or medication.
Canadians please check with your health care provider what coverage you have when visiting BC – you are advised to take out additional ‘out of province’ travel medical insurance as you may not be fully covered by your health care plan.
Additional Covid Info – currently there are no Covid restrictions.
We truly hope that there will be no further lockdowns or border restrictions next summer. Should we not be allowed to operate due to government restrictions or closed borders then we will again offer either a full credit or a refund (minus 3% credit card fee). Should you not be able to attend for any other reason (including contracting Covid yourself) then our usual cancellation policy will apply and we recommend that you have trip cancellation insurance in place or take out our insurance policy.
Note that should you or your child have to isolate or prolong your stay either due to exposure to or contraction of Covid-19 or another illness/injury whilst you are at camp, you will be responsible for any extra costs related to this. You will also be responsible for the costs of any required Covid testing should that be in place.
Get Ready For Your Best Summer ever!