2023 Summer Dates
2024 Dates/Rates TBC later this year (Scroll left for rates on phone)
|SESSIONS||DATES||MOGUL||PARK||SNOW BOARD||BIG MNT|
9 Days (Adults Only, Age 19+, Ski + Snowboard)
|June 10 – June 18||Open||Open||Open||N/A|
8 Days (All Ages: Youth / Adults / Families, Ski + Snowboard)
|June 18 – June 25||SOLD OUT||Open||Open||N/A|
9 Days (Youth – Ski + Snowboard / Big Mountain, Exposure Film/Photo)
|June 25 – July 3||OPEN||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT|
9 Days (Youth – Ski + Snowboard / Big Mountain)
• Girls Week. But regular session for boys also!
|July 3 – July 11||SOLD OUT||SOLD OUT||Open||Open|
7* Days (Youth – Ski + Snowboard) – *5 days on snow
|July 11 – July 17||Open||Open||Open||N/A|
- Dates include 2 travel days on first and last days. Please book flights to arrive between 11am and 3pm.
- All youth sessions are geared for both girls and boys.
- HYBRID = 3 days of Park and 3 days of Moguls – this is offered in Sessions 1 – 4 only
- Dates may be subject to change due to circumstances beyond our control.
Sessions 1, 3, 4 — 9 day camps including 6 days on snow, 1 rest day off snow with loads of activities, 2 travel days.
Sessions 2 — 8 day camp including 6 days on snow, 2 travel days.
Session 5 – 7 day camp including 5 days on snow, 2 travel days
2023 Prices (2024 Rates TBC later)
|$CDN Dollars||$USD Dollars|
|SESSIONS||Full Package||Coaching Only||Full Package||Coaching Only|
|Session 1 (9 Days – Adults Only)||$4295||$2295||$||$|
|Session 2 (8 Days)||$3445||$2145||$||$|
|Sessions 3 and 4 (9 Days – Youth)||$3675||$2145||$||$|
|Session 5 (7 Days)||$2945||$1775||$||$|
- Prices are charged in Canadian Dollars. US dollar rates are substantially lower now due to favorable exchange rates (see above) but will fluctuate daily and will depend on the final rate charged by your credit card company. We charge a $650 non-refundable deposit at time of booking with the balance due on May 10th, 2023. Payment can be taken earlier or payment plans can be arranged.
- Please add 5% GST CDN tax to above prices
- Late bookings may be subject to additional charges once transfer and hotel bookings have been finalized.
- Big Mountain Add-on – $150, Sessions 3 and 4
- Session 1 pricing is based on double occupancy. Upgrade to private room optional, space permitting. Contact us for details.
- Sessions 2-5 Full Package prices this year are based on 4-5 youth sharing 1 or 2 bedroom suites. Upgrades to private or 2 person rooms also available. Adults attending Session 2 will be required to upgrade to a private room if there are no suitable roommates of a similar age to share with. See discounts available below.
Full Package includes:
- All Lift tickets and terrain access
- 6 days Coaching with video review ( 5 days in Session 5)
- Personal footage of your skiing/riding
- All afternoon and day-off activities, water-ramping and trampoline
- Camp T-Shirt, Welcome Bag, plus many prizes from our Sponsors
- Sport Psychology & Optional Goal Setting Program
- Hotel Accommodation in the Village Center (8 nights in Sessions 1, 3, 4; 7 nights in Session 2 and 6 nights in Session 5)
- Breakfast, snack, lunch + dinner
- Round-trip bus transportation from Vancouver International Airport to Whistler*
*Flights must arrive and depart between 11am and 3pm to use camp transfers
Coaching Only Package includes:
- All the above, excluding Activities, Accommodation, Meals and Airport Transfers
Optional Extras can be added
Daily Afternoon Activities Package:
- Session 1 – $300
- Session 2 – $180
- Sessions 3 & 4 – $230
- Session 5 – $150
- Breakfast – $22/Day for Youth and $25/day Adult Session
- Packed Lunch – $20/day
- Dinner – $26 /day for Youth and $50 /day Adult Session
Full Camp – Enjoy all the benefits/logistical support of a Full Package Camp for a discounted rate. Bring a team of 5-9 people and receive a $100 pp discount, bring 10 – 14 people and receive a $200 pp discount. Your coaches can accompany the group and pay costs only, as well as benefitting as a ‘shadow coach’ and learning from the top pros.
TEAM HYBRID CAMP – This camp is designed for teams that have experienced coaches and want their athletes to benefit from Momentum’s Coaches as well (Ski or Snowboard). Athletes will receive 3 days coaching from Momentum and 3 days coaching with your team coaches. All camp logistics taken care of by Momentum! Includes a full week of terrain access, coaching, lifts, accommodation, meals, activities, prizes and fun times!
TERRAIN ACCESS ONLY – This option is designed for teams with their own qualified coaches (Ski or Snowboard), looking to use Momentum’s exclusive terrain park and mogul lanes only. Terrain Access is awarded on a case by case basis. Please contact us for details and pricing.
Contact us for details.
PAYMENT METHOD (no Amex!!!)
We accept Visa or Mastercard. Note that credit cards are charged in Cdn $ and are subject to the current exchange rates used by your credit card company. A $650 non refundable deposit per session is required to secure your spot and the balance is charged on May 10th, unless alternative arrangements have been made. Canadians can also pay by e-transfer to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Americans +Internationals – REMEMBER TO GET A PASSPORT
All Americans and other Internationals require a passport to fly to and from Canada.
Please apply for a passport as soon as possible if you do not yet have one and check that current passports have not expired and are valid for the right # of months to ensure entry to Canada and return to your country!
(NB Discounts do not apply to already discounted team rates)
- EARLY BIRD SIGN UP – Sign up before Jan 31, 2023 and receive a $100 discount per booking. (Not applicable for Teams/Groups with discounted rates)
- ‘BRING A BUDDY’ REFERRAL DISCOUNT – Bring a friend to camp with you, who has never been before and you will receive a $100 rebate off your own camp. Bring 5 new friends and receive a $500 discount… Unlimited!
(Discount only applies to the person referring who has been to camp before. Your buddy must list you as the referring person at time of registration – use the Comments or Referral Box on the registration form.)
- FREQUENT FLYER – $50 discount per session if you sign up for 2 or more sessions.
Momentum Gift Certificates
You can buy Momentum Birthday or Christmas Gift Certificates for camp or merchandise for any amount. Contact us for details at email@example.com. Visit out Shop for merchandise sales.
Insurance + Cancellation
All participants must have adequate Accident and Medical Insurance in place for all camp activities, which must include Medical Treatment including Hospitalization, Ambulance, Helicopter Evacuation, and Return to Home Residence, as well as coverage for any type of illness which may require medical care, hospitalization or medication.
Canadians please check with your health care provider what coverage you have when visiting BC – you are advised to take out additional ‘out of province’ travel medical insurance as you may not be fully covered by your health care plan.
The Deposit and any hotel upgrades are non-refundable at any point. Balances for all sessions are charged on May 10th. After this date there are no refunds on the Balance paid. So we strongly recommend that you take out your own trip cancellation insurance or check whether this is offered on your credit card. Or you can purchase insurance from us to cover the Balance due as well as a partial refund should you have to return early from camp.
• Cost – $175/session + GST.
• If you purchase our Cancellation Insurance at the time of registration and you need to cancel for any reason, you will be reimbursed your balance due minus the cost of the insurance. This applies up until the day before your camp session starts. For this to be valid you must receive an email from us acknowledging receipt of your cancellation. Note that the camp deposit of $650 /session as well as any hotel upgrade costs are non-refundable.
• If you are injured/unwell or must return home early from camp, you will be reimbursed $200/day for each full day missed after you leave the camp. If you have to stay longer or incur any other costs related to injury or illness you will have to cover these additional expenses yourself. Note that this insurance must be purchased at time of booking, using our on-line registration form.
Get Ready For Your Best Summer ever!