We’re giving away the opportunity to join us at Momentum this summer as a film intern. Not only will your Whistler living expenses be payed for the summer, but you’ll also take part in the Exposure Camp (Session 4) as a camper.
- Free Exposure Camp (Session 4)
- Momentum Summer Internship (June 8 – July 16th) – Work with pro athletes and our all star marketing team to gain industry insight and further your filming and editing skills.
- Costs covered for the summer, includes food, lift passes and accommodation in Whistler for 5 weeks (travel to/from Whistler and food on days off not included).
INTERN ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Follow direction from the head filmer and marketing manager for the purpose of creating content for Momentum Camps
- Filming on-hill action, off-hill activities and camp lifestyle
HOW TO ENTER:
- Create a 60- 90 second edit that profiles your favourite local ski hill character. It may be someone who inspires you, embodies the ski/ snowboard culture at your home mountain or possesses ‘legend’ status among your friends
- Approximately 85% ski/ snowboard action, 15% interview content
- Edits will be judged on filming skills, editing skills and story line, with all weighted equally. Creativity also rewarded
- Upload edit to Youtube/ Vimeo and email us the link: email@example.com, with subject title “Exposure Camp and Intern Contest”.
Entries open March 15th – May 15th. Winner announced May 17th.